1. Mohanty D, Jain BK, Agrawal V, Gupta A. Cystic Hygroma: a diagnostic dilemma. Saudi J Kidney Diseases and Transplant. Accepted for publication, 2008.
Agrawal V. Joshi Mk, Jain BK, Gupta A. Plasticobezoar – Another new entity for Rapunzel
3. Mohanty D, Agrawal V, Jain BK, Gupta R, Rathi V, Gupta A. Osteomyelitis of the ribs: A strategy for prompt diagnosis and effective treatment. Trop Doc. Accepted for publication, January 2008.
4. Agrawal V, Joshi MK, Jain BK, Mohanty D, Gupta A. Tuberculotic osteomyelitis of rib - a surgical entity. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2008 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print]
5. Mohanty D, Jain BK, Agrawal J, Gupta A, Agrawal V. Abdominal Cocoon: Clinical Presentation, Diagnosis, and Management. J Gastrointest Surg. 2008 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print]
6. Agrawal V. Joshi MK, Jain BK, Gupta A. Unusual rectal stricture. Tropical Gastroenterology 2008; 29: 44 - 5
7. Jain BK, Mohanty D. Quality Management in Clinical Practice. Role of Stakeholders. (letter) JIMA 2008: 106:188
8. Jain BK, Mohanty D. Perianal Fistulae. Surgery Update 2007. Proceedings of the XXIV National Continuing Medical Education Programme in Surgery. 2007: 289-92.
9. Jain BK, Mohanty D. Surgery in the management of pyomyositis (letter). JIMA 2007; 105: 400
11. Kumar S, Kumar R, Sharma SB, Jain BK. Effect of oral glutamine administration on oxidative stress, morbidity, and mortality in critically ill surgical patients.Indian Journal of gastroenterology 2007;26: 70-3
Agrawal V, Neogi S, Gupta A, Jain BK. Retro peritoneal benign lesions – masqueraders of
malignancy. (Abstract). Souvenir & Abstracts. National Conference of Indian
Association of Surgical Oncology & International Symposium on Advance
Oncology . 23-25 September 2005. Department of Surgical Oncology,
Dargan P, Sinha SK, Singh N, Jain BK, Srivastava
Dargan P, Gupta P, Sodhi P, Jain BK. Duodenal
ulcer perforation in an infant.
15. Sharma D, Gupta A, Jain BK, Agrawal V, Dargan P, Upreti L, Arora VK. Tuberculous gastric perforation: report of a case. Surg Today 2004; 34: 537-41.
16. Jain BK, Dargan P. Possible scrotal violation by FNAC of testicular mass lesion (letter). JIMA 2004; 102:270.
17. Dargan P, Sodhi P, Jain BK. Bleeding gastric lipoma: case report and review of the literature Tropical Gastroenterology 2003; 24: 213-4
18. Dargan P, Jain BK, Delayed Dehiscence of Repaired Urinary Bladder: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Indian J Surg 2004; 66:49-50.
19. De U, Jain BK, Sah SP, Rauniyar RK., Dargan P. Primary Liposarcoma of the Omenturm: A case report and review of the literature. Indian J Pathol Microbiol.2003; 46:638-40.
20. Paudel R, Jain BK, Gupta S.K., Rani S, Niraula S, Acute Appendicities: A Quality Assurance Study. Trop Gastroenterol 2003;24:83-86.
21. Singh I, Sharma D, Singh N, Jain BK, Miocha VR. Hydronephrotic obstructed kidney mimicking a congenital multicystic kidney – Case report with review of literature. –International Urology & Nephrology 2002;34: 179-182.
Afaq A, Jain BK,
23. Jain BK, Dargan P, Afaq Aamir. Transvesical surgical drainage of the prostatic abscess. Trop. Doc. 2002;32: 175-6.
Shah SP, Jain
BK, Lakhey M, Rani S. Mucinous carcinoma of rectosigmoid in a 15-year-old
child – a case report.
25. Dargan P, Thakur S, Jain BK, R. Deb M. Awareness & Practice of Universal precaution by Health Care Workers in a Teaching Institute. J. Nepal Med Assoc. 2001;40: 125-7
26. Jain BK, Das DN, Singh RK, Kukreti R. Dargan P. Agenesis of Gallbladder in symptomatic Patients. Tropical Gastroenterology 2001; 22: 80-82
Afaq A, Jain BK,
28. Agrawal CS, Jain BK, Das DN, Singh NP. Solitary tuberculous abscess of Liver.
(case note). JIMA 2001; 99: 591-2
Jain BK. IM
Demerol, one dose fits all (Abstract). International conference on Pain,
Gupta AK, Jain
BK, Kukreti R, Parija SC. Bilateral perinephric abscess: a rare
complication of renal tuberculosis.
Shah SP, Jain BK, Rani S, Small intestinal
fibrolipoma: An uncommon cause of intussuception. Journal
32. Arora VK, Singh N, Bhatia A, Rashmi, Radhakrishnan G, Jain BK, Neera Agrawal. Testicular fine-needle aspiration cytology as the diagnostic method in the assessment of azoospermic & oligospermic subjects. Acta Cytol. 2000; 44: 349-56.
Shah SP, Jain BK,
Jha PC. Primary Non-Hodgekin’s Lymphoma of testis : Diagnosis by Fine needle
Aspiration Cytology. Journal of the Society of Surgeons of
34. Dargan P, Jain BK. Gangrenous complete prolapse of rectum in a child. Health Renaissance 1999; 1: 47–8.
35. Jain BK. Common sense and practice of Medicine. Health Renaissance 1999; 1:77-8.
36. Jain BK, Agrawal CS. Safety of mineral oil in urological practice (Letter).Tropical Doctor 1999; 29: 116-7.
Intraoperative cytology: surgeon’s perspective (abstract). Journal of society
of surgeons of
39. Ravathi G, Punj J, Jain BK, Bacteriology of Burns ,Burn. 1998; 24: 397-9.
40. Chapagain ML, Bhattacharya N, Jain BK, Kaini KR, Koirala S, Jayawickramarajah PT. Introducing Problem Based Learning into an Organ System Programme. Medical Teacher 1998; 20: 587-9.
41. Jain BK, Singh RK. Catheter-needle device in operative management of hydatid disease of liver (letter).Trop Doct 1998; 28: 123-4.
42. Smile SR, Jain BK, Jeyaraman G, Kumar S. Pseudo-crossed Renal Ectopia. JIMA 1997; 95:116-7.
43. Jain BK, Dargan P, Singh N, Gupta A. Intraoperative fine needle aspiration cytology of abdominal lesions - a safe alternative to surgical Biopsy. Br J Surg. 1996; 83: 272-273.
44. Jain BK, Ileocaecal Tuberculosis associated with adenocarcinoma of the caecum and colon. (Letter). JIMA 1996; 94: 34-36.
45. Jain BK, Gupta A. Simple method of tightening cutting setons (correspondence ), Br J Surg 1995; 82: 996-1004.
46. Gupta A, Jain BK, Taneja K, Navjeevan, Bhargave SK. Hydatid cyst of the breast, Trop Doct 1994; 24: 173.
47. Jain BK, Sehgal VN, Jagadish S, Ratnakar C, Smile SR. Primary Actinomycosis of the breast : A clinical review and a case report. J Dermatol 1994; 21: 497-500.
48. Jain BK, Chandra SS, Narasimhan R, Ananthkrishnana N and Mehta RB. Co-existing tuberculosis and carcinoma of the colon. Aust N Z J Surg 1991; 61: 828-831.
49. Jain BK and Mehta RB. Enteral migration of a Foley catheter after jejunostomy. Can J Surg 1991; 34: 106-107.
50. Jain BK and Mehta RB. Catheter-Needle Device for intraoperative puncture of hydatid cyst. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1990; 171: 75-76.
51. Jain BK, Rajagopalan V, Ramachandran V and Mehta RB. jejunogastric Intussusception as a Technique for in Situ Resection. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1990; 170: 165-166.
Lodh U, Chandra SS,
53. Jain BK and Gupta RL. Management of Childhood hydrocephalus: comparision of Ventriculoperitoneal and Ventriculopleural shunt. Indian J Surg 1989; 51: 169-172.
54. Gupta RL, Bhatnagar A, Gupta VK, Singh HP and Jain BK. A Clinical and bacteriological study of Cefazolin. The Antiseptic 1984; 81: 204-209.
55. Mehrotra ML, Gupta RL, Nagar AM, Singh RB and Jain BK. Fertility status of men following Vasovasostomy. Indian J Med Res 1981; 73: 33-40.
Gupta RL, Nagar AM, Bahadur V, Mehrotra ML, Jain BK & Tandon S. A. Clinical
study of Vas Recanalisation. Surgical journal of